Welcome! Here is a little about me and what I do.
Qualified & Experienced Practitioner.
Reflexology changed my life! I had a treatment as I was feeling overwhelmed and stressed, and soon realised the immense difference it made to my own wellbeing and I was hooked. I just love what I do, and am thankful that I am able to share this with so many people.
I am a full member of the Association of Reflexologists. Having gained an advanced knowledge of Reflexology, providing a wide understanding of ailments and conditions where a holistic approach through Reflexology enhances your own well being and healing.
As an experienced Professional Reflexologist living in Winsford, I gained a Level 5 Mastership in Clinical Reflexology, which is the highest level, and falls within the framework 'Nursing, Subjects and Vocations Allied to Medicine'. I trained and qualified at the Gaia School of Natural Health, as a Reflexologist.It has enabled me to fulfil my passion to help my clients improve their health and well being through holistic therapy. Reflexology is truly my vocation, and I am blessed to have been able to follow my heart in supporting and helping others. No words can fully describe or convey the difference Reflexology has made in my life, and continues to, which I love sharing with my lovely clients and my family. @05
My training includes:
• Level 5 Diploma in Practitioner Reflexology: Centralia Reflexology Mastership at Gaia School of Natural Health.
• Adaptive Reflex Therapy Advanced Reflexology training in Spinal & Whiplash Pain
• Reflexology in Maternity and Reproductive Health
• Reflexology for Palliative Care & Cancer Care Reflexology
• Anatomy, Physiology & Pathology for Reflexology
• Reflexology using Acupressure and Meridians
• Advanced Reflexology for Musculoskeletal Mobilisation, including Plantar Fasciitis
I am also a member of Reflexology Wirral and Chester, which is a local group of highly qualified and experienced Reflexologists working throughout the Chester and Wirral areas. We are a group of experienced Therapist sharing a passion for Reflexology in it's true clinical form, giving local people access to Reflexology in the Chester and Wirral areas. Our group of Reflexologists offer a wide range of Reflexology treatments.